How to Clean a Moissanite Ring
Moissanite rings are a beautiful and durable alternative to traditional diamonds. But like any other piece of jewelry, they require proper care to stay sparkling and beautiful. Cleaning your moissanite ring is easy and straightforward, so you can keep it looking brand new for years to come! Here’s how:
6 Steps to Clean a Moissanite Ring
1. Mix mild detergent with warm water in a small bowl. Swish the solution around until it becomes sudsy.
2. Dip a soft cloth into the mixture and wring out most of the liquid before using it on your ring. Don't submerge the entire ring in water — only use dampened cloths or sponges for cleaning. Alternatively, you can also use an old, soft toothbrush.
3. Gently rub the cloth over the surface of your ring to remove any dirt or grime.
4. Rinse the ring in warm water and then pat it dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
5. If there are still some stubborn stains, dip the old toothbrush into a mixture of warm water and mild detergent and use gentle back-and-forth strokes to remove them. Make sure you’re not too vigorous as this can cause scratches on the stone’s surface.
6. Finally, give the ring a final rinse and polish it with a soft cloth until it shines brilliantly!
By following these steps properly and regularly cleaning your moissanite ring, it will stay looking brand new for years to come.
How to Keep my Moissanite Ring Clean
To keep your moissanite ring as clean and sparkling as possible, make sure you take it off before swimming, exercising or showering. Also avoid exposing your ring to harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures. Lastly, always store your jewelry in a safe place such as a jewelry box when not wearing it.
We hope this has been helpful in teaching you how to properly clean your moissanite ring and jewelry. Happy ring cleaning!